Rock Crawler 2.5 Inch Stock Mod Lift Kit, 2007-2013 Jeep JK Wrangler
The 2.5” Stock Mod System is the perfect starting place for JK owners looking to get a little lift at a great value. The Stock Mod system features a progressive rate front coil to allow the same great travel our 3.5" systems offer at a 2.5" lift height. Our heavy duty double adjustable front track bar perfectly centers the front axle and maintaining a perfect factory steering relationship. Adjustable sway bar disconnects are also included for improved off-road ability, but they can also be installed as fixed longer links! The rear end features our bomb proof rear track bar bracket to properly center the rear axle and enhance the roll center in the rear for precise handling. The rear coils are a standard rate coil to provide excellent payload and towing characteristics on road. The Stock Mod System is easily upgraded to any of our other systems. This system will allow for up to 35” tall tires and is backed by an exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts!
- 2 and 4-door models
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- Vastly improved off-road ability
- Complete bolt-in system
- Abuse proof lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Mfg Sku: RKJK25SM
- For 33" tall tires no bump stops are required other than to protect the shock from hard bottoming.
- For 35" tall tires, OEM Fenders and Bilstein 5100 shocks, we recommend 2" bump stops front and rear
- When running long shocks for this application we recommend bottom front coil spring retainers and rear coil spring retainers top and bottom. This setup will provide you with a Low COG type build with roughly 1/3 compression - 2/3 droop type system.
- We typcially recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires.
- 4 doors will generally achieve 3" of front lift and 2" of rear lift. 2 doors will generally achieve 3.5" of front lift and 2.5" of rear lift. These dimensions are based on fully upfitted JK's!
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
2007-2013 Jeep JK Wrangler 2 Door
2007-2013 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door
RKSJK25000 - Rock Crawler 2.5 Inch Stock Mod Lift Kit, 2007-2013 Jeep JK Wrangler Reviews
There are no comments for this product.
This is a topic called 'returns-short' which you can add via admin and use to show your returns policy.