Zone Offroad Coil Spring Lift Kit, 4", 93-98 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee
Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 4" ZJ system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as Wheel travel. The new massive lower control Arms not only correct Front alignment, but dramatically improve suspension control. These greasable Arms can handle anything! This system comes with a transfer case drop as well as Rear pinion cams that rotate the Rear pinion for pRoper driveline angles. With 4" of lift, you can clear up to a 32" with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver.
•Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully smashed Down and they will always come back to their original height.
•Rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and Reduce body roll.
•A Front adjustable Track bar is included to pRoperly center the Front Axle.
•A Rear upper tri-link Spacer is included
•A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
•2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing Wheel travel
•New massive Front lower control Arms are included. These Arms are made from 1-3/4" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing and feature fluted greasable urethane bushings.
•The system is completed with 4 new Zone shocks that are specifically valved for your WJ to perform well both on and off road.
1. Measure Front driveShaft prior to installation - over 24-1/2" - no modification should be necessary, 20" to 24" you may need to change to a standard U-joint if vibration occurs. If driveShaft is less than 20", then a standard U-joint is required and vibration may persist.
2. Vehicles equipped with V8 may not achieve stated lift height. Front 3/4" coil Spacer is a common addition to this lift Kit for the V8 models to accommodate the additional weight of the larger engine.
3. If equipped with CV style Front driveShaft Mount at the pinion, then a new spicer type u-joint is required to eliminate vibration.
- Installation skill level: 3 of 5
- Estimated install time: 5-6 hrs
- Max tire size: 31 x 10.50 w/4" backspacing
- Wheel size: 32 x 11.50 w/ 4.5" Backspacing
93-98 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee
ZONJ16 - Zone Offroad Coil Spring Lift Kit, 4", 93-98 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Reviews
There are no comments for this product.
This is a topic called 'returns-short' which you can add via admin and use to show your returns policy.